The Coral at Atlantis, Autograph Collection resides within the larger resort Atlantis, Paradise Island resort. Guests love the freedom to choose their own itinerary, whether that’s starting early in the morning or ending late at night. The resort is packed with fun activities — a water park, marine exhibits, movies, restaurants, a casino, tennis court, golf course and much more! Nearby attractions include The Cloisters and Cabbage Beach, and 2 bridges connect Paradise Island to downtown Nassau, home to the National Art Gallery of The Bahamas and Fort Fincastle.
• 21 restaurants, 19 bars and lounges, and 24-hour room service.
• 11 outdoor pools, including 1 outside Coral Towers, 1 adults-only pool, 3 kids’ pools and Splashers, a Mayan-themed water playground.
• 3 beaches, including a lagoon beach.
• Mandara Spa.
• Fitness Center (complimentary access for 2 guests per room, per day).
• Complimentary access to Aquaventure, a 141-acre (57 hectare) water park with waterslides, river rides, pools, beaches and more.
• Complimentary access to Marine Habitat at Atlantis, a large open-air venue where you can view daily scheduled feedings.
• Complimentary access to Atlantis Movie Theatre.
• Oceanside lighted outdoor tennis courts.
• Table tennis.
• Gamer’s Reef game room.
• CRUSH teen nightclub.
• Aura Nightclub.
• Library with over 2,000 volumes available for checkout.
• Atlantis Casino with complimentary daily gaming lesson.
• 18-hole, Tom Weiskopf-designed Ocean Club Golf Course.
• Atlantis Marina.
• Water sports including scuba diving, a stingray experience and fishing (for an additional fee).
• Complimentary shuttle that serves all the towers at Atlantis, Paradise Island resort.
• Nearby downtown Nassau.
Standard Water View Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 4 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Sitting area.
• Brand-new bedding, tile flooring and elegant decor.
• Flat-screen high-definition television with cable and satellite.
• 2 bottled waters per day, per room.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room and in the hotel lobby.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
The Coral at Atlantis, Autograph Collection
1 Casino Drive, Suite 59
Paradise Island, Bahamas
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.