Your DreamTrip includes 7 days and 6 nights* in Kenya as well as:
• Half-day Mombasa Island city tour; includes transportation and guide.
• Afternoon game drive in Amboseli National Park; includes transportation and guide.
• Morning game drive in Tsavo West National Park; includes transportation and guide.
• 2 afternoon game drives in Tsavo West National Park; includes transportation and guide.
• Game-viewing opportunities in national parks while transferring to accommodations.
• Complimentary ticket for inter-country train travel from Nairobi to Emali, then from Mtito Andei to Mombasa (1 ticket per person for the entire route). Please note: If you miss the 7:30 a.m. boarding time for the train from Nairobi listed below in Transportation, the next departure time is 2:35 p.m., but the ticket must be purchased at your own expense.
• Complimentary spa treatment at Serena Beach Resort & Spa (1 per person).
• 2 sundowner cocktails (2 per person).
• 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 6 dinners, including breakfast on Lion Rock while at Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.*Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated price for post-night stays! Click BOOK IT, then select from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotels is Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO), approximately 14 miles (23 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.Airport Transfers
Arrival airport transfer is included from:
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO)* to Nairobi Terminus on April 9 between 5:30-6:30 a.m. for the 7:30 a.m. boarding time at Nairobi Terminus.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE
by March 15.Please note:
Your trip ends in Mombasa and a return transfer to the airport in Nairobi is not
*You may be picked up from a hotel in Nairobi if you choose to arrive the night before.
This trip will close by February 23.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook